|Hotfix 1 for Skandia 2.6 is available! (Posted by namedrisk - 02-18-2017, 02:53 AM)|
|Skandia 2.6 Hotfix 1
Thanks and Enjoy! Be the first to make a comment!
|[POLL] Would you like the new injection to be able to... (Posted by namedrisk - 02-07-2017, 06:28 PM)|
|Would you like to see the injection being able to start the game for you directly rather than having to use the Aeria Launcher?
This is just one of the features I was looking into and was wondering if people have interest in it, no it does not auto log your character into game, it just removes the process of you having to open the Launcher, type in your user and password to initialize the game.
There are other features planned for the new injection but I will leave that information for when I make the official post about it, so keep your self on-topic in this thread, unrelated messages will be removed.
Feel free to vote, its a simple YES / NO, and perhaps leave a comment about this.
Things I could see as advantage with this are:
1) It would exclude the Internet Explorer dependency so if you use Tiny7 it would run smoothly
2) It would kill that issues people often have with their Internet Explorer being cached and giving them the "maintenance message" when there is none
3) If the game updates in a very minimal way which does not affect skandia but changes the game.bin, you would still be able to login
4) Being able to define which accounts will auto start when starting the injection
5) It does the exact same thing you manually do using the Launcher excluding the update check There are 27 comments in this thread, read more...
|Skandia 2.6 is available ! (Posted by AlainProvist - 01-30-2017, 08:48 PM)|
Thanks and Enjoy! There are 6 comments in this thread, read more...
|Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! (Posted by namedrisk - 12-24-2016, 11:55 AM)|
|We at Skandia, want to wish you all a happy holiday season and thanks for all your support and trust throughout the years.
-- The Team There are 2 comments in this thread, read more...
|Website moving, part 2... (Posted by namedrisk - 12-20-2016, 05:41 PM)|
|The moving has completed and until the DNS fully propagate some users may get some difficulties accessing our website.
The propagation usually takes from 1 hour to maximum of 48 hours, which vary from provider to provider.
Since this is a new host, if you guys notice any issues, please report them to me so we can fix it...
In the next couple days we will be fine tuning everything on the site to ensure it works smoothly.
Thanks. There are 3 comments in this thread, read more...